I was so excited about my first sale, so have been busy trying to get the rest of the blankets and burp cloths finished. When I first started this project, I went to the fabric store and picked out some coordinating fabrics, and got a meter of each. It turns out that with a meter of fabric, I can get one 32×32 blanket and three burp cloths. It works out great for creating the sets, which include one blanket and three coordinating burp cloths. I have a few left to sew up, but should be finished soon.
Once I get all the blankets and burp cloths finished, I want to try making one of these super cute dresses. There are piles of mens dress shirt refashions out there, but this is one of my favorites. Dana over at MADE does such a great job with her tutorials. They are really clear and easy to follow. Once I finish, I want to try her newest version, with the ‘smocking‘.
One project at a time, that’s the rule.